(Note: If you want to reach a high level of English, click here.)
You know how important it is to be able to understand native English speakers.
That’s why you should spend more time improving your listening.
In the video below, you will learn what you need to do in order to make fast progress with your listening.
Watch in HD!
Share the video with your friends, and then read the article below…
How to Improve Your English Listening so You Can Better Understand Native Speakers
1. Improve other areas of your English. For example, the more vocabulary you know, the more you’ll be able to understand.
2. Listen as much as possible. This is easier to do these days because you can take your smartphone/music player everywhere with you – and because there are so many things you can listen to.
3. Listen to things you enjoy and things that interest you. And, make it relevant to you.
4. Build your ability by listening to things that you understand.
5. Repeat what you listen to – it’s amazing how much more you can understand the second time.
6. Listen to similar things – narrow reading and listening.
7. Work on your pronunciation. This has been proven to show an increase in listening skills.
Please share this video if you found it useful. Thanks.